Monday, November 21, 2016

Lizzie Reaches the Rainbow

Lizzie's home isn't a happy one. But when Lizzie makes a wish on a rainbow and Fairy Imogen turns up, her life is changed forever. A delightful story about the magical power of imagination. (Synopsis courtesy of Amazon.)

The book, Lizzie Reaches the Rainbow teaches me about how I can be a better person. Imogen, Lizzy's rainbow fairy teaches Lizzie about the different elements of kindness like Peace for Purple and Generosity for Green so she can face the arguing of her parents. After reading this book, I feel that I can learn and continue to be a good person with or without the rainbow. The descriptions kept me wanting to read it even though it was a children's book.

When I read this book to my little sister, she said she would rate it five stars. I also think this is really the best book for children to read so I would also rate it five stars.

Thank you Lara and Tom Woods for creating a book for my sister and I to enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful review. Tom and Lara are so happy thank you E.M Amster and thank you to your little sister! :)

    ReplyDelete